Many people start the new year with a list of resolutions they want to keep over the next 12 months. If you want to take better care of your car in 2018, these are the top resolutions to make.
- Did you know many new cars no longer require oil changes every 3,000 miles? Review the owner’s manual to determine exactly when your oil needs to be changed. With that beind said, it’s important not to skip this service. Next time your vehicle requires an oil change, schedule one with our car service center in South Paris, ME.
- Every time you fill up your vehicle with gas, check the tire pressure. You’ll find the correct tire pressure measurements listed on a sticker found inside the driver’s side door. Over inflating your tires is just as bad as driving on flat tires, which is why it’s important to fill up to the appropriate level.
- When you pull into your driveway, parking spot, or garage at home, remove any garbage and cargo that has accumulated. It’s a small task that makes a big impact if you do it at the end of every day. Soon enough, you’ll find that your car is cleaner than ever before. And, you’ll feel better about yourself too!
- Check your vehicle’s fluids monthly. Actually mark your calendar for when you will inspect the reservoirs for brake, transmission, windshield wiper, and other fluids. If something needs refilling, just contact us! We are happy to help.
- Don’t ignore small issues. If you hear a weird noise or notice a small dent or scratch, have the problem looked at sooner rather than later before the issue gets worse and costs you more.
If you’re thinking this is the year you buy a new vehicle, you’re in luck. We have an amazing selection of new cars for sale in addition to our state-of-the-art service center. Stop by our dealership today!